Thursday, September 11, 2014

[Hip Hop News Now] Ellen Degeneres Shows Nicki Minaj Her “Anaconda”


Booty seems to be more popular than ever these days.  For some, booty has always been a big deal, but now the rest of the world is finally honing in on that rumpshaker and it appears to be this nation’s latest craze.  Being an ass man myself, I fully appreciate others finally embracing the booty.  Recently the music industry has taken part in what I like to call an “Ass Battle” and I’m all for it.  For most men this is a win-win…Music & Booty.  I mean c’mon, have you seen Nicki Minaj’s video for “Anaconda”? 


Speaking of “Anaconda”, Ellen Degeneres had Nicki Minaj as a guest this week on her morning show and it was most definitely entertaining as Ellen put her own spin on the “Anaconda” video. The video is hilarious and a guaranteed laugh.  Check it out below.

Follow us on Twitter @Roundtable_Emp

No comments:

Post a Comment