Thursday, October 30, 2014

[Hip Hop News Now] T-Pain Proves His Critics Wrong And Sings Without Auto-Tune


Some folks say that auto-tune killed Hip Hop and R&B, and that T-Pain single handedly caused this fiasco, but what critics don’t realize is that T-Pain and his auto-tune trend created great value in the music industry and a fad that never seems to end.  To be honest, I was one of those critics.  I enjoyed T-Pain’s music, but I personally blamed him for giving everybody the confidence to become a “singer”.  Furthermore, I devalued T-Pain and never gave him credit for being a great singer because of always using auto-tune. 


Today I stumbled across a short video of T-Pain singing a few of his greatest hits minus the auto-tune. This T-Pain performance reminded me of MTV’s “Unplugged” and it was incredible.  He really has a great voice and with this video he now proves to the world that he is much more than just some device.  Do yourself a favor and check it out for yourself below.  Be sure to comment and let us know what you think.

Follow us on Twitter @Roundtable_Emp


No comments:

Post a Comment