Thursday, August 14, 2014

[Hot New Music!] Young Jeezy feat. Game and Rick Ross – “Beautiful”

Dope.  This is just one of the words I use to describe the latest single from Young Jeezy.  The new track “Beautiful” gets the cosign from Game and former nemesis Rick Ross.  I’m glad to see Jeezy and Ross put their beef aside because this track is straight flame and the beat is almost soulful.  It gives me that American Gangster vibe. 

Jeezy’s album Seen It All is set to drop September 2nd and this may just be his best album to date.  A few days ago he released the track list to the album revealing features from T.I., Future, Lil Boosie, and more. Also just to give you a heads up, the Best Buy version of the album will feature two bonus tracks, one featuring Kelly Rowland and one with Akon. 


I gave you my opinion, but I want to hear from you.  Check out “Beautiful’ by Jeezy featuring Game and Rick Ross below and let us know what you think. 



Follow us on Twitter @Roundtable_Emp

No comments:

Post a Comment